To log in to XERA:
1. Obtain your user name, password, and XERA website address from your administrator.
2. Open an Internet Explorer browser window and enter your XERA website address.
3. Enter your user name and password, and if necessary, select the language in which you want to view the interface. Click Log In.
The Information bar in the top-right corner displays how long you have been in the XERA system, using regional time settings.
4. If you are prompted to enter a new password, you will need to log out and then log in again using your new 8-character password that contains at least one uppercase character and one number.
Panelled View and Navigation
Changing your Password or User Profile
From the Dashboard toolbar, you can change your password, user profile, or log out. Click on your username to open the menu.
To change your user information:
1. From the Profile menu, select User Information.
The User Information dialog box opens.
2. Edit any profile information in the User Information box and click Submit.
To change your password:
1. From the Profile menu, select Change Password.
The Change Password dialog box opens.
2. Do the following:
a. Enter your current password in the Old Password box.
b. Enter the new password in the New Password box. (The password must be at least 8 characters.)
c. Enter the new password again in the Confirm Password box.
3. Click Submit.