- Open up Adobe Acrobat 9 (without opening an existing PDF)
- Go to Advanced -> Document Processing -> Batch Processing
3. Select New Sequence…
4. Name the New sequence whatever you’d like. I named this Flatten PDFs.
5. Click Ok then click Select Commands and select Flatten Layers then Add that to the selection then click Ok.
6. Then change options 2 and 3 to Ask When Sequence is Run and click Ok. You can change the output options if needed but the default settings should be fine.
7. Next select the Sequence that was just made and click Run sequence.
8. You will get a popup asking you your input folder and output folder. Once selected click Ok and the sequence will run.